KORE MART LTD
Job Contact: JAY PHILLIPS
The truck driver position is expected to work as a valued member of the shipping and receiving department. This job will primarily consist of local vehicle operations involving deliveries to customers as well as positioning and moving trucks and trailers on company grounds to facilitate shipping operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Operate company-owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations.
2. Perform required before-, during-and after-operation user maintenance and provide required reports.
3. Ability to operate a forklift to assist loading and unloading of trailers as needed.
4. Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
5. Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
6. Operate all MHE as required.
7. Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
8. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition.
9. Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve overall team operations.
10. Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and constructive feedback.
1. Ethical Conduct.
2. Technical Capacity.
3. Teamwork Orientation.
4. Communication Proficiency.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Ability to read and write.
7. Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position is performed in outside weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing regularly throughout the shift. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Overtime is occasionally required on Fridays.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 1 or more year(s) of experience as a truck driver.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Current and valid Class A CDL.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
7 HILL DR.
HAMBURG, PA 19526
- east coast