Job Contact: BRIAN ADAMS
DEPENDABLE , SAFETY-MINDED OTR DRIVERS WANTED!!
Come join the BZB Team!!
Our mission for excellent customer service is teamwork, respect and professional honesty. BZB Transportation appreciates its employees: you are not just a team member, you are family.
Class A CDL Regional/Non regional CDL Drivers. CLEAN MVR AND DOT RECORD.
Our drivers are responsible for transporting LTL or drop & hook loads using a 53-foot refer or dry van trailer in safe and efficient manner.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs required pre and post trip inspection on equipment EVERY day
- 100% No touch freight
- Ensures possession of all paperwork, keys and other equipment needed to complete the job
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and dated
- Follows all Department of Transportation rules and regulations
- May perform other duties as required
Additional job duties include:
- Read and understand maps, road signs, shipping papers, hazardous materials markings and labeling identifications
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle
- Interact and converse with external/internal customers
- Be available for irregular work schedules, alternating work shifts and/or assignments
- At least 23 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL from your state of residence
**Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements a plus!**
- At least 1 year of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within the last 3 years
- Valid DOT Physical/Medical Card
- Clean MVR and PSP with no preventable in the past 3 years
- Knowledgeable of the DOT regulations and policies.
- Basic math skills
- Fluent in English,
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- No Slip Seating
- Safe Driver Bonuses
- Guaranteed detention pay
- No-cost rider policy
- Clean trucks â No Sharing!
- 24/7 dispatch, some dedicated
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment1657 COMMERCE DRIVE, SUITE 9B, PMB 165
SOUTH BEND, IN 46628
singleLocations: Illinois, Indiana