Job Contact: STACY GONZALES
Job Purpose: The OTR Driver is responsible for the quality and safe delivery of food products to and from customers/supplier locations to provide an excellent customer service experience in alignment with our Core Values of Safety, Quality, Integrity, and Respect.
- Responsible for the prompt and safe delivery/pickup of goods to/from customer and supplier locations.
- Responsible for pre-trip and post-trip inspections including upkeep, maintenance, and repairs for company truck and trailer.
- Responsible for document creation, management, and/or maintenance of sales tickets, receipts, OTR mileage, fuel receipt logs, and truck logs via Onboard Computer per DOT regulations.
- Effective communication through various methods of communication whether that is in-person, written, via phone, email, text, etc.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local traffic laws, codes, and regulations.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization's objectives.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- CDL Class A
- 3 years of over-the-road experience.
- Long-distance driving is required as the schedule may/will vary days of the week, shifts, and hours per week (including overtime as needed).
- Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge/FMCSA
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred.
- Must consent to and pass random drug testing (per DOT).
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; frequently required to hear and talk; frequently required to sit, stand and walk; frequently required to climb staircases, ramps, or similar building structures; occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally required to carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 25 feet; occasionally required to make repeated movements; specific vision abilities include color, ability to see up-close and to see from a distance. The employee is regularly exposed to work indoors and outdoors; regularly exposed to dust/dirt and odors or fumes and may be exposed to extreme heat/cold, loud noises, and poor lighting.
REPCO is an EEO Employer and Provides a Drug-Free WorkplaceOTR